Tuesday, January 29, 2013

10 THINGS I HAVE LEARNED SINCE LAST POST

1.       2013 is supposed to be my year. Or so my cousin says. I don’t believe her.

2.       Avocados are toxic to dogs AND cats. Do not give pets avocado. They can, however, have cucumbers.

3.       I still hate almost every song on my iPod.

4.       When I wash Murphy, I think I get more wet than him.

5.       Job searching sucks. Job searching with a time limit sucks even more.

6.       Do not mention the word “explode” to the Washington DC police as you pass through security for the Inauguration. They get quite touchy about that.

7.       Still need to learn how to be assertive without feeling like a bitch because situations sometimes require you to do this i.e. missing the bus back to PGH and being stranded in DC.

8.       Probably should not doubt strength and competency of the bow your boyfriend makes.

9.       Most definitely do not drink a bottle of wine and then shoot an arrow from said bow into your boyfriend’s face. He will get mad.

10.   I can update my blog by email. That took me long enough.

 

 


_____________________________________________________________________________
Scanned by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs. For more information please visit http://www-935.ibm.com/services/us/index.wss/offerfamily/iss/a1026954
_____________________________________________________________________________

0 comments: