Sunday, January 29, 2012

You make Danzing want to speak Spanish

Can I gush for just a moment?

-I love that we stayed up to 4 am watching any and all Shakira music videos we could find on YouTube.
-Whenever I hear our song it turns me into a giant pile of mush.

Okay, I'm done.

So I got a promotion and raise at work. The promotion doesn't come with any additional responsibilities as I assumed those responsibilities months ago. I just now have the title and get a few extra dollars an hour. I think they mostly did it to make sure I didn't leave for any of the other title companies in the area like the majority of my former coworkers. Whatever their motives, it is nice to be appreciated so I'm going with it. That said, I still hate my job.

On New Years Day, we painted our attic blue. We started out wanting navy blue but I was scared that it would be too dark. So we ended up with a blue entitled Corsair that was a wee bit lighter. After spending all day painting and watching the complete series of Daria (a Christmas present), I realized it is Tardis blue. It looks like the police box threw up all over the walls. Oh well...we are getting a police box sign for the door.

I really need to go to a good concert. Something unabashedly corny and awesome, like the Spice Girls. I think we should make a girl's weekend of it. PS we have an open invitation to NYC with free lodging in Brooklyn. Let's do it! Pleaseeeeeeeee?


1 comments:

Pomme said...

I am up for New York anytime! Especially if it means a chance to walk across the Brooklyn Bridge!!!!